- What planner are you currently using?
A bullet journal system housed in a Mead Shopping OrganizHer notebook.
- What planner(s) have given you planner peace?
This bullet journal system is the closest I’ve come to planner peace. My ability to manipulate the contents like a binder and the flexibility of a spiral notebook are my two big concerns.
- Filofax, Midori, or Erin Condrin?
None of the above. Mead.
- Pocket, Personal, A5, or binder size?
- Where do you get inspired the most? Instagram? YouTube? Pinterest?
Don’t have an IG account. But I watch a lot of YouTube videos and I have a Pintrest account, so I get my inspiration from those two sites.
- What’s your go-to pen?
Sharpie Fine Tip pens. I love the way they write and don’t bleed through paper.
- What are your favorite inserts?
I don’t use traditional inserts in my bujo. I did repunch my FC Blooms monthly pages to but in my bujo.
- Stickers, post-its, or page flags?
- Keep it simple or decorate it out?
I’m not one to keep my pages of To Do lists, so I don’t decorate that much. I prefer to decorate my journal.
- How many sections do you have in your planner?
6: shopping lists, calendar inserts w/ daily pages in between, shopping tabbed divider to hold coupons when shopping, categorized To Do lists in alphabetical order, coupon tabbed divider that holds random pieces of paper not coupons, brain dump section.
- Did you use a planner for school?
Yes, I used At a Glance planners as assignment books during school.
- Rings, spiral bound, disc bound, other? Why?
Rings. I like that I can rearrange things on a whim.
- Do you use a Dashboard? How?
Sort of. I use the laminated cardboard that came in the OrganizHer to stick post-its too.
YouTube video link: http://youtu.be/4zLF7iI9EA0
© Cori Large April 26, 2015