Monthly Check In-June 2015
- As I look out my window…the sun starting to rise, peeking over the pool deck wall.
- Right now I am…Journaling.
- Thinking & Pondering…about my weekend To Do’s
- On my bedside table…my 1 year bible (grossly behind on) and knitting meditations book
- On my TV tonight…going out tonight, so no TV
- On the menu this week…who knows. MIL is here and she sometimes decides to make dinner.
- On my To Do list… laundry and errands.
- Happening this week…getting ready for 4th of July party.
- What I am currently crafting…just finished a kitchen set that was custom order.
- My simple pleasure…listening to all the birds waking up for the day, while sitting outside.
- Looking around the house…I need to tidy up.
- Random picture from camera…
- What I am listening to…morning traffic on the road and the birds chirping.
This entry was posted in Musings
and tagged monthly check in
, reflection questions
. Bookmark the permalink