I’ve been busy this week! Whoa!
What have I been working on?
- Edited and uploaded March Patreon story
- Finalizing the Chronicle proposal: Market Analysis (which wasn’t easy)
- Wrote the sample chapter for proposals
- Changed the Storey proposal to A to Z Knitting and put that together.
- Go Travel article about a couple of restaurants near the Pantheon.
What’s in Edits right now?
- Edited March Patreon story before uploading
- Edited Sample Chapter of A to Z Knitting Stories before adding it to proposal packet
I found out that Page Street Publishing has become a Vanity Publisher, so I’ve sub-ed in Gibbs Smith Publishing and have been working on a proposal packet for them.
- Submitted A to Z Knitting Stories proposal to Storey Publishing
- Submitted A to Z Knitting Stories proposal to Chronicle Books
Anything Else to Share?
Went to my first planner meet up this past Sunday (24th). That was interesting.
Plans for the Week:
- Finish Pantheon Eats article and submit.
- Square One & Gibbs Smith proposals…they’re getting the same book, just need to DO it.
- Bobbin Lace history chapter