- As I look out my window…sun coming through the trees, bringing a beautiful start to the day.
- Right now I am…Getting organized to start my day.
- Thinking & Pondering…Rolling a potential storyline around in my head. Need to sketch it out.
- On my bedside table…Mini Flex and traveler’s notebook.
- On my TV tonight…GRIMM! Binge watching this on Amazon Prime.
- On the menu this week…Lots of leftovers. Not able to make food in quantities of less than “feed an Army” so we’ll be eating a lot of Greek Quesadillas this week. (They don’t freeze well because of the cheese.)
- On my To Do list…hahahaha, this one always makes me laugh. Easier to put what ISN’T on my To Do list!
- Happening this week…crazy packing at work because we’re moving to renovate.
- What I am currently crafting…more dishcloths for craft show inventory.
- My simple pleasure…dancing around me kitchen, Showtunes station on Pandora, cooking and baking.
- Looking around the house…Still need to clear off the dining room table. I’m starting to think it’s a lost cause.
- Random picture from camera…
A binder cover I made by taping Labyrinth postcards to a piece of paper. Love this cover!
- What I am listening to…”Let’s Go To The Mall” by Robin Sparkles on Pandora
If you like this post, you’re welcome to copy and paste it into your blog!