This past December I decided to give my RG a break and use my Raika for awhile. I switched over to my Raika. I used it the week of Christmas. Here are some thoughts I jotted down while using the Raika for the first time:
- The Raika doesn’t hold as many pens as my RG. Two pens vs. four.
- The RG has more storage space and pockets, even when you take into account the half-sheet sleeve in the back of the Raika.
- The Raika does have the half-sheet pocket that the RG doesn’t have.
- The RG is mushier and nicer to feel than the all leather Raika.
- Raika’s Bone color just doesn’t POP, compared to the Rose Gold color.
- The rings are the same size.
- Three days in (12-22-2015) and I really wish I had my RG back. Not enjoying this Containment Unit. And no it’s not because I’m still getting used to it. May sell it.
- The evening we got back from our Christmas trip I switched back into my RG.
As of this post going live (2-8-2016), it is up for sale in several Planner Facebook groups.
YouTube video link: https://youtu.be/GRcCLtrfHho
© Cori Large 1-5-2016