*Long post, picture heavy post*
I found this delight at my local thrift store for $1.00. It is a 7 ring format, just like Franklin Covey and Day-Timer. There are a ton of inserts in it, but the dates range from September to December 1992. This calendar format matches up with the year 2015.
The calendar inserts of Day on 2 pages. There are a multitude of other tabs and inserts:
- Phone and Address tab w/ inserts
- Values and Goals tab w/ inserts
- Finances tab w/ inserts
- Key Information tab w/ the following inserts:
- Personal information
- Friend/family list
- Medical record
- Special days
- Gift list
- Gift ideas
- Family advisors
- Travel information
- Credit card and bank account references (back when stealing someone identity was harder)
- Business expenses and auto log
- Franklin Time Log
- Ready Reference tab w/ the following inserts:
- Spelling dictionary
- Air distances between world cities
- World map and time zones
- International dialing codes
- U.S. road mileage
- Time zone and area codes for the U.S.
- First Aid & Choking instructions–not pictures in case info in out of date
- When breathing stops instructions—these are out of date CPR instructions
- Calorie and cholesterol chart–no pictures in case info is out of date
- Weights and measures
- Exercise log
- Planning/Calendar tab w/ the following inserts:
- Future planning monthlies, April 1993-March 1994
- Future planning Year on 2 Pages, 1994-1998
- Numerical Dividers #1-6 w/ the following inserts:
- Daily record of events
- Blank lined paper
The rest of the binder:
- ID pocket
- Front and Back covers have pockets
- 1 vinyl pen loop
- Made in U.S.A.
- Good rings, no gaps
- This could be used as an archival binder.
- There is no closing mechanism, no snap, no Velcro, nothing.
- The cover is cushy and squishable.
- The binder is in excellent condition.
- Ring measure 1 inch.
I shared the inserts with my mom, and don’t honestly know what I’m going to do with all of this stuff. The inserts will get used one way or another. Not sure about the binder. For $1.00 I couldn’t pass it up.
Here’s the YouTube video link: https://youtu.be/14JmSKgFPDY
© Cori Large December 1, 2015