- As I look out my window…it’s dreary today. It rained all day yesterday, and may do that same today.
- Right now I am…trying to get organized for the day.
- Thinking & Pondering…about the trip we’re taking in December.
- On my bedside table…my 1 year bible that I’m still way behind in, a travel book about Europe, my sleep mask, and bottles of lotion
- On my TV tonight…catching up on Scorpion or NCIS: New Orleans, or regular NCIS
- On the menu this week…hubby’s making couscous tonight. YUMMY!
- On my To Do list…what isn’t on my to do list? LOL. I need to get some pictures taken for various IP blog posts.
- Happening this week…this is another long week. Working late two days, a double shift on Thursday, and we have a party Friday night. Last night (Tuesday) was the only night we didn’t have anything else going on.
- What I am currently crafting…custom order baby blankets for my aunt’s friend.
- My simple pleasure…sitting in the quiet.
- Looking around the house…Not too bad. My daily quick pickups are helping, but I still have certain areas that need to be tackled.
- Random picture from camera…
These are my boxing gloves for a cardio boxing class I’m taking.
- What I am listening to…Miranda Lambert station on Pandora.
Feel free to copy and paste this into your blog!