- Proposal packets, namely the Chronicle Book proposal.
- Also wrote another article for Carie Harling’s Paper Planning eMagazine.
- Filling in the Food Calendar for another nonfiction book.
- Finished March Patreon story (yay!!!)
What’s in Edits right now?
Not editing any stories, but did edit an article I submitted.
Other than double-checking the requirements for each publisher for this month, no.
Submitted my 7th–possibly–article to Paper Planning eMagazine on long term tracking.
Anything Else to Share?
I’ve been reading some self-help and time management books. Videos review these books can be found on the YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwETw4Z0geZ52u9AErAZJwg
Plans for the Week:
- Continue working on proposal packets.
- Edit March Patreon story and upload it for Patrons (you guys!).
- Begin writing Bobbin Lace History chapter.