||Sept 2-8, 2018
|What have I been working on?
- Started the October Patreon flash fiction piece
- Brainstormed another article for Carie Harling’s PaperPlanning magazine
- “Baking Competition” Round 1 work
- Homesteading Adventures update to the Candle Making chapter.
|What’s in Edits right now?
- Obsession is still in stage 4.
- Can We Pause for a Minute? is still in edit 1.
- Books by Hippocampus (craft books and travel essays)
||Nothing submitted this week. I need to get editing so I can submit something.
|Anything Else to Share?
||I heard back from Longleaf Review. The weren’t interested in my piece of flash fiction either. Darn.
|Plans for the Week:
- Finish writing Round 1 sessions of “Baking Competition.” (Each round has 3 parts: the round, the judging, and the reactions. I’m almost done with the round part of Round 1).
- Read through remaining Bobbin Lace articles for Workbook’s History section.
- “Obsession” edit 4
As much of a cop out as it looks like, I need to actually work on stuff this week. I wasn’t really feeling it last week. Sorry!