Weekly Writing Update (Aug 26 to Sept 1, 2018)
||August 26, 2018 – September 1, 2018
|What have I been working on?
- Picked out my 5 poems for the Cigar City submission.
- Edited and uploaded “We Should Have Lunch and Catch Up!”
|What’s in Edits right now?
- Obsession is still in stage 4.
- Can We Pause for a Minute? is still in edit 1.
||No research this week.
- Submitted 5 poems to the Cigar City Poetry Journal this week.
|Anything Else to Share?
||I heard back from Open: Journal of Arts & Letters. They rejected my piece of flash fiction, “Closure.” Oh well.
|Plans for the Week:
- Write Round 1 sessions of “Baking Competition.”
- Read through remaining Bobbin Lace articles for Workbook’s History section.
- “Obsession” edit 4
Consider becoming a Patron!