What have I been working on?
- Started to put together Fireside Fiction submission packet, but then I changed my mind about the company upon further research.
- Finished writing September Patreon flash fiction.
- Wrote out a Plot Bunny and will be editing it for submission (“Closure”).
- Updated Bobbin Lace pattern with edits.
What’s in Edits right now?
- “Closure” went through the 1st and 2nd editing stages.
- Sept Patreon is through edits 1 & 2.
Checking out Bellevue Literary Press; Brain Mill Press; The Adirondack Review; Dime Show Review; Long Leaf Review
- Submitted “Closure” to Long Leaf Review, Dime Show Review, and Open: Journal of Arts & Letters.
- All three accept simultaneous submissions.
Anything Else to Share?
- I’ve completed the updates to my website. The Home page is now a static About Me page. http://talesfromapolkcountygirl.com
- Updated my LinkedIn profile. I don’t stay on top of that like I should.
Plans for the Week:
- Obsession edit 4: notes from beta readers
- Work on Round 1 of my Baking Competition short story
- Contemplate October Patreon flash fiction
- Read additional Bobbin Lace articles for research and History Of section of workbook