These Weekly Writing Updates will give you a glimpse of what I’ve been up to. Some weeks will be more productive than others, of course. This first post will cover the first 3 weeks of August and reference a June submission.
What have I been working on?
- Wrote satirical creative nonfiction piece based on my Italian vacation and the nonsense that went on; titled: Can We Pause for Minute?
- Combined and organized the various Bobbin Lace documents so I can be more organized.
- Began outlining the 2nd novella in my Traveling Knitter Series (Knitting on the Bayou).
- Updating the Bobbin Lace timeline
What’s in Edits right now?
- Obsession (short story) Edit 4 stage
- Can We Pause for Minute? (creative nonfiction) Edit 1 stage
Added 19 potential publishers and/or journals to my Submission Excel spreadsheet.
June 13, 2018: Submitted Will Knit to Travel to Speaking Volumes for publication.
Anything Else to Share?
Article published in Paper Planning eMagazine: Realistic Planning
Plans for the Week:
- Finish writing and edit the September Patreon story for y’all!
- Will Knit to Travel Submission packet for Fireside Fiction, due Aug 31.
- Bobbin Lace pattern update