I recently bought a Webster’s Pages Traveler’s Notebook. I thought my Chic Sparrow Dr. Jones B6 would be my last TN. Famous last words right?
In the video, I got over this TN in more depth.
- Listed as a standard size traveler’s notebook.
- Comes with a plan, blank notebook with a craft paper cover, in the standard/narrow size.
- BUT it fits but standard/narrow and wide traveler’s notebook inserts. So you have choices!!!
- Comes with pockets, card slots, and a stitched pen loop. The slit pocket along the back would be perfect for those refrigerator notepads.
- Sturdy construction for being imitation leather. Perfect for Vegans or those opposed/sensitive to leather products.
- Loved that I could get a TN with lots of pockets for under $50. Yes, it being imitation leather does make it cheaper, but I also loved being able to use a coupon on it at a Super Joann’s.
- Not easy to find in Joann’s stores. The bigger Joann’s may have them, but the smaller stores do not. You can get them off the Webster’s website and possibly Amazon.
- Not a fan of the little tag thing on the closing elastic. And because it has a rivet, it can’t removed easily.
Not too many cons to be honest. I don’t know what I’m going to use this TN for yet. It is not set up or anything.
Has anyone else thought that they were done buying a particular type of thing, and then you fooled yourself and bought another one? Let me know in the comments!