Two months ago, I learned that a product I love was on clearance. That product is the Mead Shopping OrganizHer notebook. I ordered 50 of them and have started to use some of them. And by some I mean 7. I have given 4 away. So I’m down to 39 still wrapped up and waiting to be used.
Here is the list of how these are being used so far:
- Given Away—Philip
- Given Away—Mom
- Given Away—Ann
- Shopping Lists & Coupons (the original intent of this product, separate post coming)
- Knitting & Crafting Notes
- Fictional Work: Theatre Troupe
- Fictional Work: The Ultimate Recycling Machine
- Fictional Work: NaNoWriMo 2015 piece
- Fictional Work: National TTMM
- Became my new EDC-refillable notebook. I retired the original one I bought a year ago, because it was starting to fall apart.
- Given Away-Inlaws
This is how it’s going at the moment.
YouTube video link: https://youtu.be/_hjy4oyd8wM
© Cori Large March 4, 2016